“Good afternoon Skip, Carol and Marialis,
First and foremost, I want to thank you, Carolynn and Marialis for your patience and for having allowed me to keep the tender in your place until my davit issue was resolved! I truly appreciate your kindness and it will never be forgotten.
Second, I want to thank you for the smooth time I had with you and your team...you are all great! From the day I met you all the way to the delivery date…it was a phenomenal experience dealing with you all.
Lastly, I want to also thank you for the people you put me in touch from YRM! For your coordination and support all along the way. I also want to thank Chris for his great work and for the great couple of guys he sent to do the install, please thank him on my behalf on a job well done!
I wish you all the best and many continued success in the future! I will be the first one to recommend anyone in need of your services and truly remain your biggest fan. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and boat details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form on our website or engage with our live chat functionality.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected on our website to help provide all users with a better Tender Care Boats user experience and send out business related communications through email, mail, social media and in-person communications.
We do not use an SSL certificate:
• We do not need an SSL because: We are only collecting basic info for periodic emails
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still complete online forms on our website.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Tender Care Boats does engage with Facebook social media advertising that serves advertisements to social media constituents and links them to our website. We collect website visitor trends through Facebook data and Google Analytics.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By contacting us by phone
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act):
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email as soon as possible.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send general business, communications and marketing information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- We may also send you additional information related to your request
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL email correspondence.
Blogs and Social Media:
Tender Care Boats uses Blogs and Social Media to distribute helpful information to website, and Facebook visitors. We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) on our website when a visitor is only viewing information. Basic user information is only collected when users complete a form on our website.
Tender Care Boats
2211 SW 31 Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Last Edited June 2016