“Dear Mr. Reisert,
We would like to express our thanks and appreciation for your participation in last weekend’s Open House.
Thank you for understanding these events take time to grow. It takes a special person to commit themselves to a weekend at an event that is not tried and true and we are grateful for your willingness to help launch this event. After spending time with you, experiencing your professionalism and your product first hand, it is clear why you are successful and a cut above the rest.
We hope you will remain involved in this annual event and be able to watch it grow and that your business will significantly benefit from your attendance.
The Hinckley Company
Why are Yacht tenders so popular and what are the benefits of ownership?Tender Care Boats has been servicing the marine industry for over 35 years. WE have seen and experienced the rigid inflatable industry evolve since its inception. Many boats models and segments have been created, but there isn't another type of boat out there with as many uses than a rigid inflatable.
Rigid inflatable boats are most known for being versatile boats with several types of uses. Recreational, commercial, military, life boats, safety and rescue. A rigid inflatable is also good for ferrying passengers, wakeboarding, tubing, diving, snorkeling, and much more than just being a yacht tender on a much larger vessel. Here in Fort Lauderdale, we mostly see them as a tender on yachts or mega yachts.
Rigid inflatables have a reputation for cutting through the water easily because the shape of the hull makes it much better in rough water conditions to allow for a smoother, softer ride, even in the worst of conditions. If you are looking for a boat that provides stability in nearly all situations, this is the type of boat you want. And if you have kids, it is a very safe boat, and they are virtually unsinkable.
Here are 11 other benefits of rigid inflatable boats:
- It does not capsize easily
- The rigid construction makes it stable even at high speeds
- They remain buoyant even when they have taken on water
- Because the tubes are compartmentalized from each other, there is little danger of it sinking in the event that one tube section malfunctions
- Can be used in all types of water from calm lakes to rough seas
- It can be easily maneuvered, even by inexperienced drivers
- Resistant to low-impact collisions because of the PVC or Hypalon tubes surrounding the hull
- Lightweight and easy to trailer
- Fuel efficient
Tender Care Boats
2211 SW 31st Street • Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
Showroom: (954) 888-8877 Fax: (954) 467-8822