Reserve Your Skipper 11' Jet Now!
I wanted to take some time to tell you how much I enjoyed and appreciated my recent yacht tender purchase. Being new to boating, I really had no idea what to expect out of this experience. Your service and attention to detail far exceeded any expectation I could have ever had.
Let me start by saying that from the moment our communication began, I knew I was in good hands. You really made me feel comfortable from the first hand shake. For someone who doesn't normally take the potential prospects out for a spin, I could not have been more impressed with the time you spent with me getting to know the boat. She is a real beauty and we are really going to enjoy this boat for many years to come.
When the moment came for the transporter to come and load the boat for delivery, I knew that you really cared about the boat and cared even more about us. Rarely do you ever get that kind of personalized customer service. Ever.“
Cynthia Keppler - Cleveland, Ohio
Why The "Skipper" Custom Tender?Why is it that many yachting customers own highly customized yachts, but when they look to purchase a yacht tender, they end up researching and looking for tenders built from an assembly line process? We can’t answer that question, but we can build a line of elite custom tenders that match the quality and craftsmanship of many leading yachts seen on the waters today. Thanks to our many happy customers, the Skipper line of custom tenders is expanding to four models in 2015 and continues to turn the heads of many marine industry enthusiasts and yachtsmen alike.
The Skipper line of custom tenders is the premiere brand on the market today. All of our models have standard features as part of the built process. This custom build process all starts with the quality and attention to detail that all our customers deserve and expect. Skippers are not an assembly line built tender. Every model is custom built specifically for our customer.
Skipper Customer Tenders - Standard Design and Build Features:
- Exceptional performance
- Extremely quick up on plane
- Dry ride
- The most comfortable helm seat and cockpit bar none!
- Narrow beam for better fit and having more space
- Battery forward for improved weight distribution
- Folding console for ease of service
- Double rub rail for additional protection
- Extended hull to provide faster planning, improved performance and ride
- Built in cooler
- Stainless steel cup holder
- Highest grade stainless steel
- Concealed side mount controller
- Battery charger
- LED bilge light
- LED navigation lights
- Custom choices of upholstery colors, tube set colors and tube trim colors
- Pennel Orca Hypalon
- For more information on the amazing Skipper custom tenders, contact Skip Reisert for a detailed explanation of how the Skipper line of tenders are a perfect choice for your yachting needs.
Skip Reisert, Sport Tenders International, LLC
2000 South Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Showroom: (954) 888-8877
Fax: (954) 467-8822